Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanks a lot, cat

Trying to finish last minute assignments and study for finals. This has been my weekend so far:


Obie is just happy that I brought him home from the vet's office, and he's feeling well enough to eat again. He had a bad case of gingivitis, which included an infection in his mouth and a severe buildup of calcified tatar on his back teeth. Miraculously, once they got all the tartar off and cleaned out the infection, they found that he had no abscesses and zero missing teeth! My cat has the greatest immune system ever!

As far as academics are concerned, I turned in my History thesis, so that's a huge load off my shoulders. Now I just need to pull off these last two English assignments by Tuesday. Do you think you could move off my lap, Oberon? I need to go to the bathroom and I'm starting to lose circulation in my legs...

No comments: