Monday, October 1, 2012

Bibliographyin' all up in this bitch...

Working on my annotated bibliography for my history seminar. I've been staring at my laptop for nearly three hours straight and it feels like my eyeballs are about to fall out.

Doing research in uncharted territory is about as exciting as it is frustrating. On the one hand, you don't have to worry about trying to filter through a barrage of information looking for the ONE topic relevant to your thesis. On the other hand, you'd give just about anything for ANY kind of information you could conceivably use in your paper.

I guess I'd better get back to it before school lets out and all the moms and middle schoolers flood the coffee shop. Why am I at the coffee shop, you ask? It beats trying to get this shit done at home where the guys are spraying drywall on the kitchen ceiling.

No comments: