Saturday, April 7, 2012

C is for Cookie

I babysit a little girl two to three times a week.  She's fifteen months old and gets a kick out of nearly everything, which is great because I get a kick out of watching her.  Occasionally I'll have my laptop with me and we'll take a break from playing to watch some Sesame Street.  We were looking through some Elmo clips the other day and came across this one with Cookie Monster.  I swear the whole time we were watching she just kept looking at me wondering what was so funny.  I love you, Muppets.



She also has some Sesame Street books and I try to match the voices as closely as possible when we sit down to read.  My Cookie Monster, however, sounds more like Tonto.  Speaking of Cookie Monster, ever notice how he sounds like Tom Waits?



Needless to say, I did not play that one for her.  But I did listen to it again when I came home >.>

No comments: