Monday, August 15, 2011

Yep

"I don't know, but if I do it differently, things will be different.  Perhaps both futures will exist.  Perhaps both futures always existed.  I don't know.  This is very complicated, Tim, and I don't understand it.  I'm just making it up as I go along."

"Like the author," said Tim.

"What author?" asked Will.

"Any author," said Tim.  "They just make it all up as they go along."

"No they don't," said Will.  "Authors research everything.  They plan every chapter, paragraph, and sentence.  They never waste a word.  That's what makes them such very special people."

"Turn it in, chief," said Barry.  "Everyone knows that authors are a lot of drunken bums."

--Robert Rankin, The Witches of Chiswick



And just so this isn't another pointless post, I made a thing!  Yes, I finally finished Kyra's blanket, which only leaves.....several more people to go.  Hooray!

No comments: