Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm in ur office, writing my blog

I'm helping Mom in the office today and figured I should post something because the photo of the young tot in the previous post is starting to give me the willies.  Speaking of tots, the whole babysitting thing seems to be working out, albiet slowly.  So far I've done a couple jobs for $15 an hour, which is definitely not bad.  If at first, like me, you thought that was a little exhorbitant, try babysitting a toddler for ten hours.  Go on.  I dare you.  Let's just say that's now my going rate if they're under five, though I am negotiable.

In other news, it is unlikely that I will be visiting either Skeeve and Jerome or Scott and Eden this summer, seeing as the summer's almost over.  Skeeve and Jerome are also moving into a new house next month and I want to give them the space they need to do that before I show up for a visit.  Maybe I can work something out between the four of them around winter break.  Hopefully Vancouver winters are not as harsh as Red Deer winters o.o  In either case, I will bring many layers.

Fuck.  I still have to register for next semester.  Don't grow up, kids.  It sucks.

Well, you get to eat all the pizza and ice cream you want, but other than that it pretty much blows.

No comments: