Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Skeeve!


Dear Best Friend,
       You are amazing.  Some days I don't know what I would do without you.  I'm so glad you decided to say hi to me that one day back in Jr. High because if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  I know that it can be hard sometimes to look at ourselves and see all the wonderful things that other people see in us.  But I want you to know that no matter how bad things may seem and no matter how crappy your day has been, that you are special.  You are a wonderful, caring, creative, and brilliant spark in this universe and I am so happy to be your friend.  I hope this year brings you more stability in your life as you continue to build a home and a family and discover the fantastic person that you are.  Happy Birthday, my friend.  Timmy and I ate this doughnut in your honor.

       Lub,
                Livia

No comments: