Saturday, June 4, 2011

Neglect not the historians

Since I discovered Psychology Student Platypus I've been wanting to create a meme for History students.  I was toying with the invention of History Student Hedgehog until I found out that a meme for History majors already exists.  Say hello to History Major Heraldic Beast.  There are a lot of him and I've only just got through the first thirty pages or so.  But here's an example of the past five hundred years or so of human history.


Yep.  That pretty much sums it up.  My area of interest tends to be everything from 1500 to the present so this basically sums up my entire field.  Thanks, Nationalism!

Oh, and just for giggles, here's one I made!  Because yes, this question gets asked.  A lot.


And I have to try very hard not to murder people.

No comments: