Friday, May 27, 2011

Huh..wha? I...how the hell did I do that?!

HIS 361  Africa: Colonial Independ              A
KIN 171A  Yoga                                                A
POL 100  Gen St: World Perspectives           A
POL 354  American Political Thought          A-

Straight fucking As?  o.O  Are you kidding me?  How the hell did I manage that this semester?  A semester which was full of stress and drama and me not knowing if I was going to have to kick ass and take names on any given night.

I still can't help feeling like there's been a glitch in the matrix and I'm going to wake up in the morning to a bunch of B minuses instead.  Well, my Economics grade still isn't in yet so there's still some hope there I guess.  Whoopie.

I still don't know how I managed to pull that off.  Straight As....god damn...

On the bright side at least this saved me the trouble of sacrificing a goat at the end of finals*




*Kidding.  Is it sad that I feel the need to clarify that?


EDIT: 10:24 pm

Econ grade just came in.  Solid B.  That's pretty damn good considering I had no idea what was going on in that class.  I'm still pretty amazed, to be honest.  I was expecting a lot more Bs this semester.  I think this calls for ice cream first thing tomorrow ^.^

1 comment:

cysocial said...

Woo WOo - Way to go - DOn't get cocky kid! Oh and thanks for lousing up the Bell Curve for everyone else.