Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Update

Alright, Timmy, we've kept the people waiting long enough. It's time we explained just what the heck's going on in the next two weeks.



Yes, I know it's Christmas. So that means we have plenty of time to sit down and talk about Paris and--hey! Get your head out of that stocking! You can eat your Christmas chocolates later.

Don't give me that look...

Alright. So, long story short, Dad and Timmy and I are flying to Paris for about a week. Dad's been wanting to take me since forever. This will be my first time out of the country. Unless you want to count that one time I crossed the border into Canada for, like, five minutes. Timmy's very excited. Aren't you, Timmy?

Timmy?

Timmy! How many times do I have to tell you to lay off the cherry cordials? Now come back here, we're writing a blog post.

Where were we? Oh yes. Timmy and I will be flying up to San Francisco New Years Eve and then Dad and the two of us will fly from San Francisco to London on New Years day where I will get to spend one glorious hour in Heathrow airport jumping up and down and exclaiming, "OMG I'm in London! Eeeeeeee!"

After that it's a quick flight over the channel to Paris. Some of the highlights on this trip will be:

The Louvre (duh)
Musée d'Orsay
Musée de Cluny
Pére Lachaise Cemetery
Versailles (possibly)

I think Dad may have mentioned Montmartre as well and then of course there's the food, which I keep hearing is an attraction unto itself. Anyway, it should be lots of fun.

You all know how I am by now when it comes to updating the blog while on vacation. All I can say is I am bringing my computer and I will do my best. If nothing else I will try and post a picture every day to keep it exciting.

Timmy and I return to the states on January 10th and I get back home on the 11th. Then on the 12th my friends Scott and Eden and flying in from Canada for two weeks of fun and shenanigans. And, of course, Disneyland. They fly back to Canada right before I go back to school. January is going to be freaking awesome.

So that's my update and now you all know why I was freaking out at the amount of snow being dumped on Paris a couple weeks ago. Luckily, the snow has calmed down considerably so I should be able to deal with a reasonable amount by the time we get there. One of my Christmas presents from Mom was new soles for my boots so now I wont go slippy slidey on the wet streets of Paree. Hurrah!

Anyway, happy holidays, merry Christmas, and goodwill towards everyone and not just men. I leave you now with my Mom's new favorite Christmas song.


Merry Christmas, from Chiron Beta Prime.

No comments: