Monday, November 1, 2010

Paper is pwned!

Woohoo! I have survived my term paper! I worked on it all day yesterday starting around 10:00 am and managed to finish it by 1:00 am this morning. Should I have gotten some of that done a little earlier? Yes, yes I should have. Did I? Obviously, no. Is anyone surprised by this? Of course not.

Well, now that that's over with I can get back to my regular school schedule without any further delay.

Wait...I feel a disturbance in the force. As if a million voices cried out in ridicule and were suddenly overwhelmed with mocking laughter.

...it's November 1st, isn't it?

*sighs* Ok, fine. You want some of this? You want some of this?! *pulls on NaNoWriMo shirt* Let's DO this thing! Bring it, NaNoWriMo! I'm ready for you this time.

Photobucket

Let it Begiiiiiiiiiiin!

I'm crazy. Have we established that yet?

No comments: