Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I could have slept in, but noooooo.

Who's got two thumbs and didn't check her email this morning? This gal!

Ok, so that joke doesn't work as well over the internet, but the result is still the same. I got to my 10:00 am class this morning, on time no less, only to find that the class had been cancelled. Usually I check my school email in the mornings in the event that something like this should happen, but I had my computer packed away to take to school with me today and didn't check my email.

Not that it would have made a difference because, as it turns out, there was no email saying that the class was cancelled. Now that's just rude.

My next class doesn't start until four, which gives me six hours between now and then to decide if I want to go home and come back in the afternoon. Then again, I do tend to focus better at school. So I think I'll just stay here and finish my homework for the week.

Meanwhile Timmy is still at home tucked away all warm and cozy in bed. Lucky bastard.

No comments: