Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dad's creepy night light

Today Dad and I went to the outlet mall in Vacaville for some back to school shopping. Timmy, of course, was in attendance and offered fashion advice when needed.

Vacaville means "Coo-beastie town" in Spanish!

I got a couple good cardigans and some comfy long sleeved shirts that will be good for fall and winter. I still need to pick up another pair of jeans, a new pair of sneakers, and some socks. If I find a new zip up hoodie that I actually like on top of all that I'll be really lucky.

We grabbed In-N-Out for lunch and headed back to the house to snack on jelly beans and watch Zorro the Gay Blade. Afterwards we drove down the hill and had sushi for dinner. I think tomorrow Dad and I are going to do some cooking for his office meeting/unit party thing on Wednesday.

On another note, I realized as I was starting to fall asleep last night that Dad's alarm clock has this creepy light feature that projects the time in big red letters onto the ceiling. I tried taking a picture but you can only see it when all the lights are off and the only thing you'd see is red numbers on a black background anyway. It doesn't quite capture the creepy/weird effect of seeing it on the ceiling. In any case, I now have Birdhouse In Your Soul stuck in my head. Hit it, John! Er, and John.


By the way, have any of you seen Cupcake Wars yet? That shit is intense! And the judges are all dicks! Jesus Christ, people, they're only cupcakes!

Aaaaand now of course I want a cupcake. Stupid food network.

No comments: