Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yeah, yeah, I know

I missed another day :P I had to get up at an ungodly 5:45 am this morning to accompany my mom to school and help her clean out her classroom for the summer. I fell asleep last night before I could write up a post.

Tomorrow is the last day of school, for the students at least. The parents are organizing a party, which means I get free lunch tomorrow--woohoo! We have to have the room in order by Monday. I know Mom will be giving away a bunch of books and throwing out other things she hasn't used in the past five years. I should probably make some kind of resolution once I become a teacher to go through all my junk every five years and give away anything I haven't used. Sounds good to me.

I came across this Monty Python skit that I don't recall ever seeing before. Check out John Cleese in a tight shirt and short pants. Hot damn!

No comments: