Friday, June 4, 2010

We're baaaaaaaaack.

Woah...

Where am I?

What day is it?

All I remember is this bright light coming towards me. And...voices--hundreds of voices! Singing out in all the languages of the world.

"This planet isn't big enough for both of us," they sang. "It's a world of laughter," they taunted, "and a world of tears. It's a world of hopes...and a world of fears. There's only so much we can share. And it's time we're aware...it's a small world after all.

It's a small world after all..."

Damn, that was one hell of a week long Disney binge. Or one creepy alien abduction. One of the two.

Anywho I'm back, whichever one it is, and I have an announcement to make. Now that I am out of school for the summer, I will be making a blog post every day. That's right, every damn day, from now until August 30th. Enjoy it while it lasts, folks cause after that it's back to school and irregular updates.

More about Disney tomorrow!

No comments: