Monday, June 7, 2010

Time for bed. Nini.

Gah! I was out helping my mom today and forgot to write up the third installment of Disney Binge. So tonight you get a filler post about things that don't matter. Yay!

Lesse...I did yoga tonight, which I've been neglecting as of late. I'm gonna start doing at least one or two sun salutations every morning when I wake up. That way I'll be more motivated to move for the rest of the day. I will also probably start walking the route that Skeeve and I used to take up by Pt. Fermin Park for our weekly walkies. It's much cooler (and prettier) on that side of town. Anyone care to join me?

I also discovered this awesome web series. Note: naughty puppets using naughty language. Not for kiddies.


And now it's time for bed. I'll write a proper post tomorrow. Promise.

No comments: