Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ahhhh! Oh God, where the hell have you been??

Uh, hi, guys. Apparently I suck at updating, even during the summer. Sorry.

It started with this series of books I was finishing. I was down to the last two and really wanted to finish both of them before I got back to blogging. Then when I finally did finish them...well, you know how when you've been absorbed in a book for a while it's kinda hard to separate yourself from that book once you've finished it? It's like your brain needs an adjustment period before you can step back into reality. Yeah, I know, it's just me and I should probably be on some kind of medication for that. But basically that's what happened. Not dead, not kidnapped by trolls, not being held hostage for drug money, just...me being a total and complete geek. Yep, that's me. Sorry.

Since I've already missed about a week, I feel I should give fair warning that I may be a little AWOL for the next few days as I attempt to tweak and edit my 2009 NaNoWriMo novel for the free print copy that I won this year. It won't be finished, in fact it's barely half done, but I figure I may as well edit what I have since I went ahead and got the unfinished print copy of my NaNo novel from 2008. That way they can be friends.

In the meantime, here are some glamour shots of Pearl. I swear she is the easiest cat in the world to photograph.




Until next time.

No comments: