In other news, Evan and I will be leaving tomorrow morning at 6:00 am. There's been a slight adjustment to the itinerary. Evan got accepted to UC Santa Cruz so we'll be stopping to check out the campus first and then drive the rest of the way up to San Francisco.
Still deciding whether to take the 101 or the 5 up to Santa Cruz. Suggestions?
I'll bring my camera along and try to take pictures. But no promises with the way it's been acting lately :/