Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yay, I'm not a criminal

Just got my Certificate of Clearance from the district along with my negative TB test from the school's health center. Which means that I can now enroll in UNV 300 and get my early field experience.

And I just found out that my school has a yoga class. I am totally taking that instead of Science this semester. Not that I don't like Science...but in light of recent medical developments I've decided to go easy on myself this semester. Nine units of History, 2 of teacher education and one of yoga. And the yoga class is the only one I don't actually need for my major. So we're good. Insurance requirements are satisfied and I get to knock another eleven units off my list.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Certificate of Clearance to print out.

1 comment:

Mama Feoneafey said...

YOU ROCK !!!! Congrats! and Yoga (i am jealous) too? that's awesome!
Blessings
Ma Fey