Monday, December 7, 2009

Break on through to the other side...

So it's that time of year again. That annual clusterfuck known as Final Exam Week is upon us once again. Well, me, anyway. There's always one or two teachers who try to beat the rush by giving their final exams the week before the scheduled finals week. This semester I have three who are doing that, which creates more rush for me instead of less. But at least they'll be over with sooner I guess.

*taking a sip of coffee* The coffee shop at my school makes you grind your own cinnamon. What's up with that?

Anyway, expect me to be disappeared for the next two weeks or so. I have three finals this week and three finals next week, despite only having five classes. One professor decided to split the exam into two parts. I'm not sure how helpful this actually is, but both parts are online and open book, so who am I to complain?

I'll try and post about the NaNoWriMo Thank God It's Over party if I get out there this weekend. If I do happen to make it to the party and don't manage to get a post out this weekend, rest assured I'll write a post about it after finals are over. In any case, I'll be back after the 16th.

See you guys on the other side.

No comments: