Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mine is an evil laugh

Hey all. So Quizmo and I have kind of been having this private, personal Word War since last year's NaNoWriMo. Neither of us has actually declared a Word War so it's been more like a secret feud. A Word Vendetta if you will. Well, seeing as there are only twelve days left of NaNoWriMo I am officially bringing this thing out in the open.


One, two, three, four, I declare a Word War!
Booya!


I'm probably going to stick this in the side bar after this post. If this doesn't keep me and Quizmo motivated nothing will. Incidentally, Quizmo, you'll have this entire weekend to leave me in the dust. I have two papers due on Monday. Start typing!

[Edited 21:17] Edited because I fail at idioms.

3 comments:

Quizmo said...

NOOOOOOO!! How dare you! Add your class papers to your book (afterall you wrote 'em, didn't you?), you can edit them out later, for heaven's sake! I NEED YOU! NaNo needs you.

Creepy kid… *grumble*… I’m telling God to punish you.

ksaldria said...

Oh no worries, Quizmo. I'm not leaving NaNoWriMo. When I said "dropping the ball" I meant bringing our Word War out in the open, that's all. I'm gonna be typing away today and tomorrow trying desperately to make it up to 30k. I'll be hosting a write-in at Sacred Grounds tomorrow from 6-10pm if you'd like to join in!

Still, you'll have a chance to get ahead of me this weekend while I'm working on papers. Stupid papers.

Quizmo said...

You are evil! Laugh and all.
Good, I'm glad you are not bailing on me, cause I'm rooting for you all the way! You know that. I’m only keeping up my word count so you will.
(Not really, but sort of.. that way I keep up MY word count). WriMo.. WriMo… WriMo…
Prolly won’t make the gig tonight. Remember I’m an old fogy.. that’s getting late for me. If you did it from 6 to 10 a.m. I’d be there! :-) But thanks for asking.
Write on, Lady!