Saturday, October 17, 2009

Grr. Arrg.

Ok, so here's the deal. I have two essays and a midterm this week. I was only supposed to have one essay but one of my professors decided to move the due date up a week, which really screwed me over. What's worse is that this particular professor made it so I now have both essays due on the same day. Grr.

I will probably email this professor and ask if I can push their essay back to next Monday instead of this coming Wednesday. That way they'll still be getting it two days before the original due date. Most of the professors I've encountered at Dominguez have been very flexible and understanding. Way more than most of my high school teachers ever were.

So anyway, I've basically got a lot of shit to do this week. It's gonna be lots of studying for the next week and a half. Hopefully, I'll be able to hop over to Disneyland for a few hours of stress relief next weekend. Until then I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments: