Thursday, May 7, 2009

Renaissance Faire 2009


Here are pictures from the RenFaire last weekend. I'll have more to post when Kyra sends me hers. Click the link to hear a podcast. Sorry, there wont be a written entry as I am pressed for time :/




Arrr, there be pirates hereabouts



Honk!



:D



The deliberate graffiti on this wall was hilarious. I know it's kinda small and difficult to read but my two favourites are the one in the middle, "Memorize these times to win a pony!" and the far right, "Daphne hath the PLAGUE!"



One of the Van Kleaver brothers stamping people. In wooden shoes!



Kyra and I were branded



Oh Tree Kid. We will never forget you.



"Dat's craaazy!"



The Van Kleaver tribute to Ghallager. Only funny.



And now for a little game called "pin zee tail on zee milk maid"!



Oh Hans, you are so manly.



Do not try this at home. Go over to a friend's house



Something tells me that's the ten of clubs.



Picture of Broon's finale from last year.


It's just like Sea World!



I should turn this into an icon, shouldn't I?


The world famous Poxy Boggards!


Horsies.


Horsie butt with braided tail.


Horsie going for walkies!


The Broon and Moonie show!

No comments: