Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trader Joe is my boyfriend

I've been on a smoothie kick recently because I've been seriously depriving myself of fruits and vegetables.  For breakfast this morning I made a smoothie with raspberry sorbet, blueberries, strawberries, and black raspberry juice all from Trader Joe's!  It was awesome.  I gave God a taste and then she tried to steal it.  I also got tangerine-mango sorbet, raspberries, and pineapple chunks so we'll see what kind of combinations I come up with.

If I ever have $400 to spare, the key words being to spare, I am totally getting a Blend Tec blender because ours is crap.  Check out the link and the accompanying videos to see just how awesome the Blend Tec blender is.  My aunt Jolie has one, which is no surprise.  I've seen it in action, it can take on freaking anything.

*sigh* Off to finish writing a book review on The Family Romance of the French Revolution and bullshit some kind of annotated bibliography by Monday.  Laters.

No comments: