Thursday, April 2, 2009

This just in: Disneyland has Monster Cupcakes!

They're gianormous, I tell ya! Just look at these things. They also had "fancy cupcakes" next to them which were closer to actual cupcake size, maybe even slightly smaller. But they still had a huge amount of frosting.


So of course I bought one and took a couple pictures of it with Timmy for size comparison.



That cupcake's bigger than he is! You will also notice that there is at least as much frosting on this thing as there is cupcake. The frosting was not the best. It wasn't bad, it wasn't great, but boy was there a lot of it. It was pretty firm too so it didn't really have that melt in your mouth quality that I like with most frostings. On the other hand, the cupcake was nice and moist. Quite enjoyable. I'd eat it again if I were at Disneyland and had a hankering for a cupcake.


Incidentally, I had the "Red Magic" cupcake, seen here. Why is it called Red Magic, you ask? Because it turns out the term "Red Velvet" is copyrighted. Did you know that? I didn't know that. Bizarre and strange indeed.

No comments: