Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Normally I'd be sleeping right now..

Goood morning and Happy April Fools Day!  Wait a minute...*looks at calendar*  Aw, crap it is April first, isn't it?  Well, here's hoping all you folks on PCs stay safe from the latest mega virus.  My Mac (named Esk) and I will be sitting here enjoying a couple of mint juleps while you folks worry about malware.

I'm going to Disneyland today with Christina from High School choir.  Or am I?  See, it's funny cause it's April Fools Day!  Ahahaha...oh never mind.  I'm probably asking for trouble going to Disneyland on April First anyway.  I'll just have to hope that my black cat, Oberon, will negate any would be trickster energy floating my way.


See?  He'll just stare at them like that until they feel embarrassed and ashamed.  Cats are good at that, you know.  Especially mine.  I think it's because he's secretly French.  Au revoir!

No comments: