Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh my f#@%ing God!

I cannot begin to describe what I had to go through to get home from San Francisco. So look for an update this week on my adventures with JetBlue and the Fog of DOOOM.

In the meantime, I have discovered that noveling makes me insane. I actually bought internet while I was at the Ontario airport (long story) when I only had about fifteen minutes of battery left on my laptop and miraculously managed to upload my novel to NaNoWriMo by 11:38 and win. Not only did I win, but I found out when I got home that I still managed to beat Quizmo by 44 words. The Dark Gods of Writing have heard my prayers and answered my call. This means a sacrifice is in order.

But look what I have to show for it. Check this out, baby.



Oh yeah...


It feels good to be an author.

No comments: