Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We're back

Ok, we're back in California now so I'm obviously waaaaay behind on posts. I thought it would be a bit easier than it actually was to keep making updates but with an unfamiliar computer, the website going down, and internet being sketchy in some places, I had a difficult time keeping on top of things. I will continue to post the backlog of entries, especially since I know that everyone is eager for pictures. I took 257 pictures of Oregon all together so there's no way I'm going to be able to post all of them here. If you want to see more than what's posted here feel free to email me or come on over. We'll have coffee and stare at all the green stuff.



Timmy says hi and wants everyone to know that we'll be back very soon. Thanks for watching!

No comments: