Monday, July 28, 2008

I am going to be so sick of bells when this trip is over...

All right. So, Skeeve's wings are basically painted. I'll probably put some final touches on them in the morning before I go to Michael's for more paint and flowers for the back of the wings. I took some pictures but unfortunately I can't upload them just now as I can't remember where I left the USB cord for my camera. In the meantime here's a crappy picture taken with the built in camera on my computer. It'll look better once the ribbons and bells are on. I promise.

I sat down and started making a list of all the garb and other essentials I need to pack for Oregon and came to the realization that I have a lot of stuff. The fun part will be hunting everything down and packing it all while maintaining the 50lb wait limit.

Oh my. Is that the sun coming up outside? I should go to bed now, shouldn't I?

No comments: